CV _ WEB MOBILE DEEVELOEPR
- Strong knowledge of android application development.
- Experience with core Java (JEE).
- A strong passion for lifelong learning.
- Experience with Agile 2TRUCK, extreme programming, Productive in both team based and self-managed projects.
- Fluent in English and French.
My android application on google play:
Notepad : Pen&paper
Tip Calculator: Tip Calculator Pro
My GitHub profile:
- Audio Media player (React/Redux)
- Create components for mobile application (React-Native/Storybook)
Mobile Developer: Advantys (Contract) (January 2019 – March 2019)
- React-Native, Redux, graphQL, Swift, Java, Kotlin
- Development of new features
- Design UI/UX
Android developer: CGI, Montreal (September 2018- January 2019)
- Kotlin, Java, GIT, Scrum, Jira
- Development of new features
- Development of new android application for the employees of CGI
Mobile developer: National Bank of Canada, Montreal (Mai 2017- September 2018)
- React-Native, Redux, Redux-Saga, Storybook, Flow, Jest, schema Forms
- Development of new features for the mobile application of the Bank
- Maintenance of the mobile application
- Create components for the mobile application and for the website (React)
- Test the components with storybook
- Project1 (A team consists of 10 people):
- React-Native, Redux, Redux-Saga, Storybook, Flow, Jest, schema Forms, Git
- Project2 (A team consists of 15 people):
- React-Native, Redux, Redux-Saga, Storybook, Flow, Jest, Git
- Project3(A team consists of 4 people):
- React, Redux, Redux-Saga, Git
- Project4(A team consists of 20 people):
- React-Native, Redux, Redux-Saga, Angular 2, Cordova, Storybook, Flow, Jest, Git
Software developer: Bluebee Software, Montreal (January 2016 – Mai 2017)
- Progress Openedge 4GL/ABL, Angular JS 1 & 2, Typescript, Kendo UI, JQuery, HTML 5, CSS3, BOOTSTRAP
Development and maintenance of ERP and CRM software.
Web developer: ALDO GROUP, Montreal (October 2015 – January 2016)
Maintenance of websites ad creation of newsletters
Android Developer (Project Graduation): SOTETEL, Tunisia (WINTER 2012)
- Java, XML, PHP and MySQL
Development of a mobile application ‘M-Banking « : Using Android SDK, the user
can do banking operations (balance inquiries, transfer money, check book request
ASP.Net Developer: CYNAPSYS, Tunisia (SUMMER 2011)
- CSharp (C♯) LinqSql, ASP.NET, AJAX, Telerik, SQL SERVER
Design and development of Internet Banking application using Microsoft
technologies, the customer can manage his bank account.
PHP / MySQL developer: Positive Tunisia, Tunisia (SUMMER 2010)
- HTML, PHP and MySQL
Creating a platform for customer’s profiles management: a platform that allows
users to manage customer’s profiles.
- Programming Languages: C ♯, Java, Pascal, Groovy, SQL, LinqSQL
- DataBase: Oracle, SQLServer, MySQL
- Application server: EasyPHP, WampServer, Tomcat
- Modeling Language : UML, MERISE
- Integrated Development Environment: Visual Studio, NetBeans, Eclipse, CodeBlocks
- Operating systems: Windows, Linux (Ubuntu, kbuntu, Fedora)
- Other: HTML, CSS, XML, Design Patterns, JUnit, SDK Android, BOOTSTRAP
- Master, Software Engineering Degree, from September 2012 to June 2015, University of Quebec
at Montreal (UQAM), Montreal
- Computer License: computer systems and software, from September 2009 to June 2012, Graduate School of Technology and Informatics (ESTI), Tunis, Tunisia
- Synthesis Project (12 credits) ramzi-arif-sharenavigation-rapport-vfinale
- Creation of a navigation system to share navigation in real time between users
Conducting a mobile web application that allows travelers to share navigation in real-time. They can also exchange messages through a chat room while sharing navigation.
o HTML5, JAVA, JQUERY, CSS3, MYSQL, WebSockets, BOOTSTRAP, GOOGLE MAPS.
- Development of a test unit library
o Carry out the design of a library of unit tests
o Develop the library
o Integration of the library (.jar) in a project
o Test the library by the creation and execution of test cases
o Generate report output in various formats
Java, XML, Xstream
- The development of the game ‘Battleships’
o Making a console game with the Groovy programming language for:
o Practicing the use of dynamic programming languages
o Knowing the advantages and disadvantages of dynamic programming languages.
o Understand the difference between dynamic programming language and functional programming language.
- Angular JS, ANGULAR ACADEMY SEPTEMBER 2015
- Member of the Tunandroid Community ‘Connecting Tunisian Android Developers’ (http://www.tunandroid.com) from June 2011 to September 2012
INTERESTS AND LEISURE
- Travel, cinema, team sport (Soccer), Music